Friday, May 21, 2010

Starting CIO2CIO



It sounds like a simple enough idea. Let's connect the CIO of SAP (Oliver Bussmann) who is running one of the largest SAP landscapes in the world, with the CIO of our customers in a non-sales, non-marketing, open dialog conversation.

We kicked this off at this year's SAPPHIREnow show in Frankfurt. Customer CIO's responded very favorably to this idea and I think we will get a lot of super-valuable feedback from the process.

Why have we not done this before?

Well, I think there are a lot of changes happening at SAP that makes this possible, and one of these changes, is a change of culture and leadership style. Oliver is part of this change, and I am happy to help him frame the messages, and turn this into a value added experience for our clients.

If you'd like to meet Oliver and get his perspective CIO to CIO, comment on this blog or send me a mail and I'll see what we can do to set this up.

Best regards

CHHO

No comments:

Post a Comment